Friday, July 22, 2011

WORKSHOP "DEALS ON HEELS"

As I have shared with you already, I will attend Tom Bishop's International Chicago show in 2012. I am excited to tell you also that my workshop "Deals on Heels" has been approved and here are some pictures of what we are going to make during the workshop.

The workshop "Deals on Heels" is all about making shoes in miniatures, 1:12th scale.

The students will be introduced to 3 different ways to make the shoes in 1:12 scale:

1. A pair of elegant evening mini shoes in black and gold with high heels, that actually can be put on and taken off from the doll's feet.
2. A pair of summer sandals on high heels using silk ribbon.
3. A pair of Christmas slippers with stitched dancing Santa Claus on the front and Ho-Ho-Ho on the sides. The stitched top with Santa Claus will be provided for each student. Chair is not included.

See you there!

1 comment:

Sans! said...

Ohhhhh, how I wish I can attend the show and your workshop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...